Jump to Main Content
- Croat, Thomas B.; Delannay, Xavier; Ortiz, Orlando O.; Jiménez, Pedro Diaz
- Novon 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 38-64
- Caladium bicolor, etc ; Syngonium; basins; biological nomenclature; new species; plant taxonomy; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... A review of the aroid tribe Caladieae is presented, and three new species of Caladium Vent. and seven new species of Syngonium Schott are described and illustrated. Two species, C. picturatum K. Koch & C. D. Bouché and C. steudnerifolium Engl., previously considered to be synonymous with C. bicolor (Aiton) Vent., are fully redescribed. New species of Caladium are C. cortesae Croat & E. G. Gonç., C ...
- Isah, Tasiu
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2019 v.191 pp. 88-98
- Caladium bicolor, etc ; albino; antioxidants; hyperhydricity; landscapes; leaves; liquids; ornamental value; photoperiod; plantlets; shoots; silver nitrate; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Caladium bicolor is an excellent landscape and pot plant grown for its ornamental value due to the varied shapes and multi-colored foliage. However, the ornamental value of in vitro clonally propagated plants is affected by the occurrence of morpho-physiological anomalies in the long-term cultures. During the long-term culture of rhizome-derived shoot cultures of C. bicolor cv. “Bleeding hearts”, ...