Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zafar?
- Karagozlu, Mustafa Zafer, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Gene 2019 v.706 pp. 146-153
- Bayesian theory; Dermestes; death; forensic sciences; genes; genomic libraries; genomics; insects; mitochondria; mitochondrial genome; monophyly; ribosomal RNA; statistical analysis; transfer RNA
- ... Necrophagous Dermestes species have high forensic importance in relation to the estimation of elapsed time since death or death season. To further supplement the genome-level features for related species, the complete mitochondrial genome (mitogenome) of Dermestes species D. essellatocollis, D. frischii and D. coarctatus are amplified, sequenced, annotated, analyzed, and compared with other twelve ...
- Karagozlu, Mustafa Zafer, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food control 2019 v.100 pp. 53-57
- DNA barcoding; diet; financial economics; food labeling; food safety; genes; marine fish; markets; nutrients; seafoods; South Korea
- ... Seafood is critically important to the human's diet worldwide because of its common and rich nutrients. However, seafood mislabeling may cause harms to consumers in terms of economic loss and health. DNA barcoding has gained its popularity in seafood authentication. Although South Korea is one of the biggest seafood markets in the world, there is still no large scale study using DNA barcoding to d ...