Jump to Main Content
- Meyer, Peter, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2019 v.437 pp. 324-339
- Quercus petraea; Quercus robur; biodiversity; biodiversity conservation; canopy gaps; ecological value; economic sustainability; forest management; forests; niches; shade; solar radiation; woodlands
- ... Central European temperate oak woodlands are highly valued for their rich biodiversity. They are also of great economic importance and forest management aims to produce high quality timber, which demands high investments. The aim of this literature review is to identify management options for forestry and nature conservation that sustain both the ecological value of oak forests and the economic vi ...
- Meyer, Peter, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Molecular biotechnology 2019 v.61 no.4 pp. 254-260
- gene activation; gene expression; genes; homeostasis; roots; salt stress; transcription factors
- ... The REDOX-RESPONSIVE TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR 1 (RRTF1) gene encodes a member of the ERF/AP2 transcription factor family involved in redox homeostasis. The RRTF1 gene shows tissue-specific responsiveness to various abiotic stress treatments including a response to salt stress in roots. An interesting feature of this response is an adaptation phase that follows its activation, when promoter levels reve ...