Jump to Main Content
- Ulrich, Michael, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2019 v.12 no.1 pp. 445
- Dirofilaria immitis; adults; antigens; dirofilariasis; dog diseases; dogs; heartworms; ivermectin; larvae; moxidectin; necropsy; oral administration; pyrantel; valleys; veterinary clinics; United States
- ... BACKGROUND: Dirofilaria immitis is a filarial parasite of dogs that can cause serious or fatal cardiopulmonary disease. Three studies were conducted to evaluate the efficacy and safety of monthly treatment with moxidectin in a chewable tablet product in combination with sarolaner and pyrantel to prevent heartworm disease in dogs after experimental challenge and in a clinical field study in the USA ...
- PubMed Central:
- Ulrich, Michael, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquatic conservation 2019 v.29 no.3 pp. 424-441
- Haliotis kamtschatkana; abalone; fisheries; hatcheries; islands; juveniles; models; population growth; surveys; Washington (state)
- ... Wild populations of pinto abalone (Haliotis kamtschatkana) in Washington State have declined by 97% since 1992, despite a fishery closure since 1994. No recruitment has been detected recently, indicating probable reproductive failure due to low densities. A pilot programme placed a total of over 11,000 hatchery‐origin juveniles, age 18–22 months, at 10 sites in the San Juan Islands. Observed (naiv ...