Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Land degradation & development 2019 v.30 no.9 pp. 1095-1106
- agricultural watersheds; data collection; erosion control; geographic information systems; inventories; landslides; models; planning; remote sensing; risk; sediments; statistical analysis; China
- ... The previous inventory datasets of mass movement typically include large‐sized mass movements (e.g., landslides), whereas small ones are often missing due to either being too small to be interpreted from remote sensing images or too time‐consuming to measure them in the field. Thus, the relative significance of different‐sized mass movement in sediment production remains unknown. In this study, fi ...
- Zhu, Tongxin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Quaternary international 2019 v.521 pp. 75-84
- climate; historic sites; marshes; rivers; temperature; transportation; China
- ... The Thiessen polygon concept was applied to analyze how Neolithic sites were gathered and the features of agriculture, living environment and transportation in the Huaibei Plain, Anhui Province, East China, in the Shishanzi cultural period (8.0–6.5 ka BP), Dawenkou cultural period (6.5–4.5 ka BP), and Longshan cultural period (4.5–4.0 ka BP). The Thiessen polygon analysis method was effective in d ...