Jump to Main Content
- Allen, Richard G., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.651 pp. 381-398
- Artemisia; Pinus contorta var. latifolia; advection; air temperature; canopy; climate; eddy covariance; energy balance; evaporation; evapotranspiration; forest ecosystems; models; shrublands; soil water; transpiration; watersheds; weather; Idaho; Snake River
- ... Accurate estimation of ecosystem-scale land surface energy and water balance has great importance in weather and climate studies. This paper summarizes seasonal and interannual fluctuations of energy and water balance components in two distinctive semiarid ecosystems, sagebrush (SB) and lodgepole pine (LP) in the Snake River basin of Idaho. This study includes 6 years (2011–2016) of eddy covarianc ...
- Allen, Richard G., et al. Show all 37 Authors
- Remote sensing of environment 2019 v.225 pp. 127-147
- Landsat; algorithms; climate change; deforestation; monitoring; planning; remote sensing; time series analysis
- ... Formal planning and development of what became the first Landsat satellite commenced over 50 years ago in 1967. Now, having collected earth observation data for well over four decades since the 1972 launch of Landsat-1, the Landsat program is increasingly complex and vibrant. Critical programmatic elements are ensuring the continuity of high quality measurements for scientific and operational inve ...