Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2019 v.105 pp. 292-302
- adverse effects; biomass; carbon dioxide; climate change; corn; crops; data collection; developmental stages; genotype; leaves; phenols; photosynthesis; principal component analysis; temperature; water content
- ... Reports on the adverse impacts of climate change on growth and productivity of crops due to elevated temperature and carbon dioxide concentration ([CO2]) is persistently raising the need for development of tools to assess response of crops to climate change factors. In the present study, Crop Health Index (CHI) was generated for response of maize genotypes under elevated temperature and [CO2]. Und ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.20 pp. 101266
- Azolla; Cyanobacteria; Oryza sativa; carbon dioxide; cultivars; farmers; fertilizer application; global warming potential; grain yield; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; issues and policy; methane; nitrogen; nitrous oxide; rice; urea; urea fertilizers
- ... Integrated use of biological-chemical nitrogen application during rice cultivation is the way forward for sustainable rice production. Experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of Azolla (blue green algae) application along with reduced dose of recommended N fertilizer (urea) application on emissions of nitrous oxide (N2O), methane (CH4), global warming potential (GWP) and greenhouse gas ...