Jump to Main Content
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of equine veterinary science 2019 v.75 pp. 30-34
- antagonists; blood sampling; blood serum; glass; horses; humans; insulin-like growth factor I; interleukin-1beta; osteoarthritis
- ... Autologous conditioned serum (ACS) is commonly used for the treatment of human and equine osteoarthritis (OA). The objective of this study was to investigate the influence of incubation time and incubation tube on concentrations of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1ra), interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β), and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) in ACS of horses with and without OA. Blood samples of ...
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2019 v.60 no.2 pp. 210-218
- clinical examination; horses; image analysis; pain; radiography; scintigraphy; thoracic spine
- ... Impinging processi spinosi in the equine thoracic spine are a common cause of poor performance in the horse. A modified semiquantitative scintigraphic image analysis has been proposed for the evaluation of equine processi spinosi. This technique showed a high inter‐ and intraobserver agreement when compared to subjective and semiquantitative image analysis. The aim of this retrospective, method co ...