Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Zhiwei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.83 pp. 183-188
- Bacillus subtilis var. natto; crystallization; dietary supplements; ethanol; fermentation; medicinal properties; menaquinones; natto; porous media; resins
- ... Meanquinone-7 (MK-7) can be produced by the fermentation of Bacillus subtilis (natto), which is known for its nutraceutical and pharmacological properties. This study focused on the separation and purification of meanquinone-7 from wet cells produced by Bacillus subtilis (natto) fermentation. Using ethanol to extract menaquinone-7 twice directly from the crude cells after fermentation produced a m ...
- Fang, Zhiwei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Genomics 2019
- Chlamydomonas reinhardtii; acclimation; autotrophs; cell cycle; cold; cold stress; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; leaves; models; phosphorylation; protein synthesis; signal transduction; tobacco; transcriptomics
- ... Cold stress imposes a great impact on the growth of nearly all photosynthetic organisms, including Chlamydomonas reinhardtii (C. reinhardtii). Despite prior studies on the mechanism of stress acclimation in plants, little has been done on the early events of cold sensing in C. reinhardtii. Here, we used C. reinhardtii as a model to study early events of cold signal transduction. By analyzing trans ...