Jump to Main Content
- Galvao, Antonio F., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of econometrics 2019
- econometric models; economic analysis; economic theory; equations; regression analysis; risk
- ... We consider estimation of finite-dimensional parameters identified by general conditional quantile restrictions, including instrumental variables quantile regression. Within a generalized method of moments framework, moment functions are smoothed to aid both computation and precision. Consistency and asymptotic normality are established under weaker assumptions than previously seen in the literatu ...
- Galvão, António, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Domestic animal endocrinology 2019 v.67 pp. 1-10
- cathepsin G; collagen; elastase; endocrinology; endometrium; estrous cycle; fibrosis; mares; myeloperoxidase; neutrophils; pathogenesis; prostaglandins; receptors; secretion; steroids
- ... Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) has contradictory effects in many organs. It may have proinflammatory, anti-inflammatory, or anti-fibrotic roles, depending on the type of receptors to which it binds. By signaling through its receptors EP2 and EP4, PGE2 mediates anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic actions. In spite of chronic endometrial fibrosis (endometrosis) being a major cause of mare infertility, its ...