Jump to Main Content
- Gebauer, Petr, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.1 pp. 55-64
- electrolytes; electrophoresis; instrumentation; surveys
- ... This review brings a survey of studies on analytical ITP published since 2016 until the first quarter of 2018 and includes chapters about theory and principles, instrumentation and techniques, and analytical applications of ITP. It shows the position of analytical ITP among contemporary separation techniques, where particularly its unique concentrating capabilities keep the interest to include it ...
- Gebauer, Petr, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.1 pp. 40-54
- capillary electrophoresis; chemical species; chromatography; electrolytes; pH; surveys
- ... Electrophoretic sample stacking comprises a group of capillary electrophoretic techniques where trace analytes from the sample are concentrated into a short zone (stack). This paper is a continuation of our previous reviews on the topic and brings a survey of more than 120 papers published approximately since the second quarter of 2016 till the first quarter of 2018. It is organized according to t ...