Jump to Main Content
- Gu, Peng, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.14 pp. 8039-8047
- X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; detectors; electrodes; energy; glass; gold; manganese; transmittance; zinc oxide
- ... Mn-doped ZnO (MZO) films were prepared on glass substrates using sol–gel dip-coating technology. The microstructural, morphological, optical and photoelectric properties of MZO films were investigated at different withdrawal speeds (WS: 20, 40, 60 and 80 mm s⁻¹). The X-ray diffraction (XRD) patterns showed that all the films obtained were polycrystalline with a hexagonal structure, and the highest ...
- Gu, Peng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Climate dynamics 2019 v.52 no.7-8 pp. 4293-4303
- climatic factors; evaporation; land use; latitude; mathematical models; monsoon season; rain; specific humidity; subsidence; summer; surface temperature; tropics; urbanization; China
- ... Urban land use in East China has undergone considerable change since the 1990s. How such change affects both in situ and remote climate conditions is investigated through numerical modelling experiments with the Community Atmosphere Model Version 5.1. The results show that urbanization causes an increase in surface temperature due to reduced surface albedo but a decrease in specific humidity due t ...