Jump to Main Content
- Hashempur, Mohammad Hashem, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.2 pp. 594-602
- Cinnamomum; adverse effects; antioxidants; case studies; cinnamon; clinical trials; digestive system diseases; immunomodulators; systematic review; therapeutics
- ... Cinnamon, from the genus Cinnamomum and Lauraceae family, has been used as a popular spice for thousands of years around the world. Many studies have shown therapeutic effects of cinnamon including its antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, antitumor, antihypertensive, antilipemic, antidiabetic, gastroprotective, and immunomodulatory effects. Due to popular use of cinnamon and several ...
- Hashempur, Mohammad Hashem, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 350-359
- Aloysia citrodora; clinical trials; essential oils; patients; quercetin; questionnaires; sedation; sleep; sleep disorders; society; syrups; Palau
- ... Aloysia citriodora (A. citriodora) has a long history of traditional use for sedation and treatment of insomnia in different societies. This study was carried out to assess the efficacy of A. citriodora in patients with insomnia. One hundred patients were randomly divided into two groups of A. citriodora (total essential oil 1.66 mg/10 ml and total amount of flavonoid in terms of quercetin 3.22 mg ...