Jump to Main Content
- Kang, Lixia, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.176 pp. 552-560
- batteries; case studies; electricity; energy; mathematical models; renewable energy sources
- ... Aiming to minimize the total cost of hybrid power system (HPS), a mathematical model for the configuration of battery energy storage system (BESS) with multiple types of batteries was proposed. The effects of battery types and capacity degradation characteristics on the optimal capacity configurations of the BESS and power scheduling schemes of the HPS were investigated. The effectiveness of the p ...
- Kang, Lixia, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.55 pp. 263-274
- T-lymphocytes; Taraxacum; Western blotting; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; cell proliferation; drugs; hepatoma; immune response; in vivo studies; interphase; lymph nodes; mice; polysaccharides; sequence analysis; signal transduction; spleen
- ... Dandelion polysaccharides (DP) have been reported to possess anticancer activity. In this study, we showed that DP significantly inhibited Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo and induced cell apoptosis and arrested cell cycle at the G0/G1 phase. Moreover, RNA sequencing data revealed that DP dampened PI3K-AKT signaling pathway. Western blot results confirmed that ...