Jump to Main Content
- Krzywdzińska-Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food control 2019 v.104 pp. 122-131
- Gallus gallus; Glycine max; additives; adulterated foods; allergenicity; allergens; alphaS1-casein; beta-conglycinin; beta-lactoglobulin; cattle; detection limit; egg albumen; food matrix; glycinin; livestock and meat industry; lysozyme; mass spectrometry; milk; pork; processed foods; production costs; sausages; stable isotopes; synthetic peptides
- ... The application of various functional protein additives in the meat industry is still increasing. Soy, milk and egg white proteins are applied to various types of meat product to improve their structural properties or as good substitutes for meat and fat components. It is common practice to add these preparations to reduce production costs. New methods are needed for reliable detection of small am ...
- Krzywdzińska‐Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of dairy technology 2019 v.72 no.1 pp. 82-88
- air drying; brittleness; bulk density; cheeses; cutting; hardness; raw materials; sensory evaluation; snacks; vacuum drying; water activity
- ... The aim of the study was to obtain and describe crispy snacks purely made of cheese (also referred to as ‘pure’ cheese snacks) using microwave vacuum drying technology. An acid‐set ripened cheese (Harzer cheese) was tested as the raw material. Cutting, hot air drying and microwave vacuum drying were applied in the technology process. This paper investigates the impact of these processes on the phy ...