Jump to Main Content
- Kundu, Sabuj, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.8 pp. 1999-2004
- air; benzimidazoles; diamines; glycols; green chemistry; iridium; moieties; quinoxalines
- ... Herein, an efficient methodology for the synthesis of a diverse class of N-heterocyclic moieties, such as quinoxalines, benzimidazoles and quinazolines, was developed in water using bio-renewable alcohols. The quinoxalines were successfully synthesized from a wide range of diamines and nitroamines with diols in air. Interestingly, benzimidazoles and quinazolines were synthesized with excellent iso ...
- Kundu, Sabuj, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2019 v.373 pp. 93-102
- acridines; air; dehydrogenation; quinolines; reaction mechanisms; viability; water solubility
- ... The present study describes the first example of synthesis of pharmaceutically relevant N-heterocycles like substituted quinolines, acridines and 1,8-naphthyridines in water under air using alcohols in presence of a new water soluble Ir-complex. The viability and efficiency of this approach was demonstrated by the efficient synthesis of biologically active natural product (±)-galipinine and gram s ...