Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hyeok?
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2019 v.22 no.1 pp. 6-14
- Laodelphax striatellus; acetylcholinesterase; amino acid substitution; carbofuran; diagnostic techniques; enzyme activity; gene dosage; gene frequency; inhibitory concentration 50; insecticide resistance; messenger RNA; nucleotide sequences; phenotype; point mutation; screening; selection pressure; topical application
- ... Molecular diagnostic markers are necessary for establishing high-throughput screening systems to support insecticide-resistant population management. Here, we identified single amino acid substitution mutations related to carbamate resistance in Laodelphax striatellus Fallén type-1 acetylcholinesterase (LsAChE1) using carbofuran-selected strains. The phenotypic resistance profiles of the final sel ...
- Lee, Si-Hyeock, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2019 v.22 no.1 pp. 233-238
- Baculoviridae; Bursaphelenchus xylophilus; Pinus; aldehyde reductase; antigens; clones; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genes; hybridomas; monoclonal antibodies; proteins; proteome; transcriptome
- ... In order to identify the specific antigens for pine wood nematode (PWN, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus [Steiner and Buhrer] Nickle), we confirmed that one of the genes commonly found in the transcriptome, proteome and secretory proteins of PWN belonged to the Aldose Reductase (AR) family protein. 36.5 kDa PWN-AR1 was expressed and purified using Baculovirus Expression System. Total 1546 hybridoma fusi ...