Jump to Main Content
- Li, Deshan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.135 pp. 362-372
- Escherichia coli; affinity chromatography; bacteria; diabetes; disulfide bonds; drugs; fermentation; fibroblast growth factors; glucose; glycemic effect; glycolipids; human cell lines; humans; inclusion bodies; mice; microfiltration; molecular weight; obesity; proteins
- ... Fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF-21) is an important regulator in glycolipid metabolism that is a promising drug candidate for treatment of diabetes and obesity. However, the productivity of recombinant hFGF-21 (rhFGF-21) in Escherichia coli (E. coli) is relatively low, which limits its clinical application. To meet the clinical demand and control the production cost, rhFGF-21 proteins were expres ...
- Li, Deshan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.228 pp. 69-76
- Porcine circovirus; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; agarose; antibodies; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; immune response; immunogenicity; interleukin-1; interleukin-17; interleukin-8; mice; piglets; swine diseases; transcription (genetics); vaccines
- ... The porcine circovirus (PCV) is one of the most economically important infection diseases of pigs. Granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) or Flic as an immune adjuvant has been shown to enhance the immunogenicity of vaccines in previous study. However, the composite biological adjuvants stimulate more effective immunological response. In this study, the porcine GM-CSF (pGM-CSF) ...