Jump to Main Content
- Li, Peiyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.16 pp. 6583-6591
- carbon quantum dots; color; fluorescence; irradiation; macrocyclic compounds; nanofibers; photoluminescence; white light
- ... Constructing multicolor photoluminescence materials that allow for the integration of suitable external stimuli in order to control luminescence color conversions is a challenging objective. Multicolor luminescent output that is regulated in an in situ photo-controlled manner is not a common phenomenon. Herein, a photoluminescent supramolecular assembly, prepared in two stages, is described that d ...
- Li, Peiyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.7 pp. 953-956
- antineoplastic agents; chemical reactions; choline; cholinesterase; drug delivery systems; illicit drugs
- ... Supramolecular drug delivery systems are becoming an increasingly important part in controlled drug release. In this work, we report a novel enzyme-responsive supramolecular assembly directly constructed using biocompatible sulfato-β-cyclodextrin (SCD) and an anti-cancer prodrug, i.e. choline modified anti-cancer drug chlorambucil (QA-Cbl). The supramolecular assembly acts as an effective drug del ...