Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Huang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2019 v.192 pp. 311-320
- arginine; bioinformatics; biosynthesis; carbon metabolism; cold; cold stress; cold tolerance; energy; grafting (plants); homeostasis; leaves; oxidative phosphorylation; photosynthesis; protein kinases; proteins; proteomics; pumpkins; rootstocks; seedlings; signal transduction; watermelons
- ... Rootstock grafting can improve the cold tolerance of watermelon. However, the molecular mechanisms underlying this process remain unknown. Herein, we used an isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ)-based quantitative proteomics approach for the comparative analysis of protein abundances in self-grafted (SG) and pumpkin rootstock-grafted (RG) watermelon seedlings in response t ...
- Liang Huang,, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.50 pp. 47365-47372
- carbon dioxide; carbonization; energy efficiency; hydrogen; permeability; polymers; temperature; water vapor
- ... Polymers with high permeability and strong size-sieving ability are needed for H₂/CO₂ separation at temperatures ranging from 100 to 300 °C to enable an energy-efficient precombustion CO₂ capture process. However, such polymers usually suffer from a permeability/selectivity tradeoff, that is, polymers with high permeability tend to exhibit a weak size-sieving ability and thus low selectivity. Here ...