Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yan‐qiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 431-441
- B-lymphocytes; amino acids; apoptosis; calcium; genes; genistein; glutamate receptors; neurons; protective effect
- ... In this study, we investigated the protective effects of genistein against SH‐SY5Y cell damage induced by β‐amyloid 25–35 peptide (Aβ₂₅–₃₅) and the underlying mechanisms. Aβ‐induced neuronal death, apoptosis, glutamate receptor subunit expression, Ca²⁺ ion concentration, amino acid transmitter concentration, and apoptosis‐related factor expression were evaluated to determine the effects of geniste ...
- Liu, Yan-Qiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.35 pp. 20274-20284
- absorbance; crystal structure; dissociation; energy; films (materials); mixing; polymers; separation; solar cells; thiophene
- ... A two-dimensional (2D) halogenated thiophene side chain strategy was proposed and two new 2D halogenated electron-rich fused central core units, FBDT and ClBDT, based on linear benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b′]di(cyclopenta[2,1-b:3,4-b′]dithiophene) with fluorinated and chlorinated thiophene side chains have been developed for the first time, respectively. Then, a family of multihalogenated A–D–A structured non ...