Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: qiang?
- Luo, Qiong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Avian pathology 2019 v.48 no.3 pp. 183-190
- Mardivirus; bioreactors; cell culture; cell lines; chick embryos; chickens; fibroblasts; inoculation methods; pH; sowing; specific pathogen-free animals; vaccines; viral load
- ... Marek’s disease virus (MDV) is a cell-associated α-herpesvirus of chickens. It is difficult to grow MDV in suspension culture. Therefore, MDV vaccines are currently produced using adherent primary chicken embryo fibroblasts, and on a large scale this is labour-intensive and costly. In this study, the CVI988 strain of MDV was inoculated into chicken fibroblast cell line UMNSAH/DF-1 (DF-1) cultured ...
- Luo, Qiong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.650 pp. 2605-2613
- aerosols; ammonium; basins; emissions; inorganic ions; nitrates; nitrogen content; particulates; pollutants; pollution; sulfates; summer; water solubility; weather; winter; China
- ... PM2.5 samples were collected in four segregate one-month periods, each representing one season, for analyzing their contents of water soluble inorganic ions (WSIIs) in a small city inside Sichuan Basin. Daily PM2.5 concentrations ranged from 23.2 to 203.1 μg m−3 with an annual mean of 66.9 ± 33.6 μg m−3. Annual mean concentrations of WSIIs was 28.8 ± 20.3 μg m−3, accounting for 43.1% of PM2.5. Sea ...