Jump to Main Content
- Makino, Shinji, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of virological methods 2019 v.272 pp. 113701
- RNA; RNA replication; Rift Valley fever phlebovirus; complementary DNA; genome; genomics; mammals; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcription
- ... Rift Valley Fever phlebovirus (RVFV), genus Phlebovirus, family Phenuiviridae, order Bunyavirales, has a single-stranded, negative-sense RNA genome, consisting of L, M and S segments. Here, we report the establishment of a strand-specific, quantitative reverse transcription (RT)-PCR assay system that can selectively distinguish between the genomic and antigenomic RNAs of each of the three viral RN ...
- Makino, Shinji, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2019 pp. 103975
- Enterovirus G; Porcine enterovirus; Porcine torovirus; amino acid sequences; apoptosis; cysteine proteinases; farms; feces; helper viruses; phylogeny; sequence homology; structural genes; structural proteins; swine; Belgium; Japan; United States
- ... Enterovirus G (EV-G) belongs to the family of Picornaviridae. Two types of recombinant porcine EV-Gs carrying papain-like cysteine protease (PLCP) gene of porcine torovirus, a virus in Coronaviridae, are reported. Type 1 recombinant EV-Gs are detected in pig feces in Japan, USA, and Belgium and carry the PLPC gene at the junction site of 2C/3A genes, while PLPC gene replaces the viral structural g ...