Jump to Main Content
- Mo, Dan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.536 pp. 17-29
- active sites; carbon nitride; nanosheets; nitrogen; photocatalysis; surface area; tetracycline
- ... Metal-free g-C3N4 is always limited by low surface area, rapid charge recombination and limited visible light absorption. In this study, novel porous nitrogen self-doped g-C3N4 nanosheets were prepared by a combination of N self-doping and thermal exfoliation process. Compared to the bulk g-C3N4, N self-doped g-C3N4 nanosheets possessed a high specific surface area of 74.79 m2 g−1, enhanced visibl ...
- Mo, Dan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.16 pp. 14960-14969
- antibiotics; cations; desalination; dispersibility; graphene oxide; moieties; nanopores; nanosheets; pH; permeability; potassium chloride; seawater; solvents
- ... Graphene oxide (GO) has become a promising 2D material in many areas, such as gas separation, seawater desalination, antibacterial materials, and so on because of its abundant oxygen-containing functional groups and excellent dispersibility in various solvents. The graphene oxide membrane (GOM), a laminar and channel-rich structure assembled by stacked GO nanosheets, served as a kind of precise an ...