Jump to Main Content
- Muchtar, Andanastuti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.175 pp. 931-940
- biomass; carbon; carbon dioxide; coconuts; gasification; hydrogen; methane; particle size; response surface methodology; synthesis gas; temperature
- ... Gasification of coconut shell (CS) and palm kernel shell (PKS) is conducted in a batch type downdraft fixed-bed reactor to evaluate the effect of particle size (1–3 mm, 4–7 mm, and 8–11 mm) and temperature (700, 800, and 900 °C) on gas composition and gasification performance. The response surface methodology integrated variance-optimal design is used to identify the optimum condition for gasifica ...
- Muchtar, Andanastuti, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International biodeterioration & biodegradation 2019 v.136 pp. 63-70
- bacteria; biofilm; cation exchange; cation-exchange membranes; ceramics; electrochemistry; fouling; microbial fuel cells; porosity; separators; water uptake; zirconium oxide
- ... The long-term performance of non-ion selective separators, zirconia ceramic filter (ZCF) with a various pore size such as 0.14 μm ZCF1, 150 kDa ZCF2 and 5 kDa ZCF3 were compared to commercial cation exchange membrane (CEM), Nafion 117 in microbial fuel cells. The ZCF3 generated the highest performance of 2800 ± 14.5 mWm−2 (5.9 Am−2) compared to CEM: 1800 ± 17.8 mWm−2, 4.0 Am−2. Meanwhile, the CEM ...