Jump to Main Content
- Ni, Zhichun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.183 pp. 584-598
- air; climatic factors; electric power; energy conservation; energy flow; heat transfer; silicon; simulation models; China
- ... Windows integrated with PV can provide electrical energy and control the energy flow (heat and light) through the windows. With the objective of evaluate the potential application of window integrated PV in southwest China, the performance of silicon PV windows was comprehensively studied. A test unit was developed to monitor the performance of window integrated PV, then a validated comprehensive ...
- Ni, Zhichun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Renewable energy 2019 v.133 pp. 883-892
- cost effectiveness; energy conversion; harvesters; solar cells; solar energy
- ... In this work, random inverted nanopyramids (INPs) are fabricated as light trapping structures on ultrathin c-Si through a simple and cost-effective wet chemical method, followed by a systematic investigation of the photo-capturing properties of INPs combining experiments and simulations. In comprehensive consideration of thickness loss and light trapping performance, random INPs are applied onto 4 ...