Jump to Main Content
- Olmo‐García, Lucía, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2019 v.121 no.3 pp. e1800336
- anthropogenic activities; chemometrics; crop year; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; protected designation of origin; statistical models; Greece; Italy; Morocco; Spain
- ... Looking for a strategy to authenticate the declared origin of commercial extra virgin olive oils (EVOOs), 126 samples from six different Mediterranean geographical indications (GIs) are analyzed by means of two different platforms [LC‐ESI‐QTOF MS (in positive and negative polarity) and GC‐APCI‐QTOF MS (in positive mode)] combined to chemometrics. The sample treatment and chromatographic/detection ...
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1585 pp. 56-69
- acid hydrolysis; caffeic acid; colorimetry; extra-virgin olive oil; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; oleuropein
- ... Despite the huge number of different published methodologies, there is an open debate regarding which one is the most convenient analytical strategy for the determination of phenolic compounds from virgin olive oils. Diverse technical issues together with the disparity of criteria regarding results expression cause a lot of confusion. Herewith, a systematic comparison between specific (a powerful ...