Jump to Main Content
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2019 v.125 pp. 129-134
- adverse effects; bitches; fetus; gestational age; placenta; pregnancy; quantitative analysis; ultrasonography
- ... We evaluated the potential usefulness of CEUS to assess fetal-maternal circulation during pregnancy in dogs. Nine bitches were examined at 23, 30, and 45 days of gestation using an ultrasound machine (LOGIQ E9) and SonoVue® contrast media as echo-signal enhancer. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of contrast enhancement patterns of uterine artery and utero/placental vessels were performed on ...
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2019 v.54 no.2 pp. 176-183
- animal ovaries; arteries; blood flow; cytoplasm; endothelial cells; hyperemia; immune response; immunohistochemistry; luteolysis; progesterone; prostaglandins; pseudopregnancy; rabbits; ultrasonography; vasoconstriction
- ... In the present study, we evaluated the dynamic changes of intra‐ovarian blood flow, by real‐time colour‐coded and pulsed Doppler ultrasonography, as well as the immunopresence of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α) receptor (FP) and peripheral plasma progesterone concentrations in pseudopregnant rabbit after PGF2α treatments at either early‐ (4 days) and mid‐luteal (9 days) stages. During the pre‐treatment ...