Jump to Main Content
- Pérez-Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1590 pp. 88-95
- creatinine; detection limit; liquid chromatography; liquids; lysine; mass spectrometry; polar compounds; polyamines; quantitative analysis; saliva; screening; spectrometers
- ... In this paper, a high-throughput approach is proposed for the sensitive screening and the confirmatory analysis of polar compounds in saliva using a two-step approach based on a liquid chromatographic system coupled to a triple quadrupole mass spectrometer. A reversed-phase chromatographic column was used in both steps and changes in the composition of the mobile phase allowed the screening and th ...
- Pérez Pavón, José Luis, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.192 pp. 69-78
- anthracenes; chemical species; fire fighters; fluorenes; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid-liquid extraction; naphthalene; occupational exposure; phenanthrenes; principal component analysis; saliva; temperature; volunteers
- ... We present the development and validation of a sensitive method for the reliable determination of sixteen polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in saliva samples, which can be used as exposure markers. This method was based on a liquid-liquid extraction and programmed temperature vaporizer-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis (LLE-PTV-GC-MS). Since no matrix effect was found, quantifica ...