Jump to Main Content
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.171 pp. 1150-1163
- algorithms; batteries
- ... This paper proposes a multi-control vehicle-to-grid charger with bi-directional power capability. The proposed charger can perform vehicle battery charging and discharging operations, as well as power grid support such as reactive power compensation, power factor correction, and grid voltage regulation. The performances of the charger controls were examined under various power grid scenarios. Resu ...
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.216 pp. 461-481
- humans; issues and policy; pollution; socioeconomics; solar collectors; solar energy; structural equation modeling; surveys; wastes; India
- ... Cleaner production is a simple defensive mechanism to protect the environment from pollution and depletion of resources. It is also envisioned to minimise the waste and capitalise on natural resources with effective utilization. Solar energy is a natural resource which can be converted into electricity using photovoltaic (PV) system. This article sheds insights on the implementation of solar PV sy ...