Jump to Main Content
- Pyrzanowski, Jennifer, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.26 pp. 3409-3418
- Papillomaviridae; control methods; educational materials; influenza; influenza vaccines; patient education; patients; pregnant women; purchasing; vaccination; Colorado
- ... To test the effectiveness of a multimodal intervention in obstetrics/gynecology (ob-gyn) clinics to increase uptake of influenza and tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccines in pregnant women and these vaccines plus human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in non-pregnant women.A cluster randomized controlled trial among 9 private ob-gyn practices in Colorado from 9/2011 to 5/2014. The int ...
- Pyrzanowski, Jennifer, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.38 pp. 5688-5697
- attitudes and opinions; childhood; children; disease prevention; factor analysis; humans; parents; qualitative analysis; regression analysis; risk; surveys; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Evidence-based strategies to address vaccine hesitancy are lacking. Personal values are a measurable psychological construct that could be used to deliver personalized messages to influence vaccine hesitancy and behavior. Our objectives were to develop a valid, reliable self-report survey instrument to measure vaccine values based on the Schwartz theory of basic human values, and to test the hypot ...