Jump to Main Content
- Sarkar, Jahar, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Powder technology 2019 v.345 pp. 717-727
- Reynolds number; aluminum oxide; convection; friction; heat transfer coefficient; mixing; models; nanofluids; nanoparticles; powders; synergism; temperature
- ... Heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of minichannel heat sink are analysed experimentally and numerically (two-phase mixture model) by using hybrid nanofluids. Minichannel heat sink consists of 9 parallel rectangular shaped minichannels having depth of 3 mm and width of 1 mm. The Al2O3–TiO2 hybrid nanofluid with nanoparticles volume concentration of 0.1% with different nanoparticle mixt ...
- Sarkar, Jahar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food and bioproducts processing 2019 v.117 pp. 1-13
- air; bananas; carrots; drying; exergy; flammability; food quality; heat pumps; model validation; specific energy; water activity; water content
- ... The simulation of batch type open cycle heat pump dryer has been performed to study the system performances and food quality using promising low GWP refrigerants (R290, R600a, R32, R152a and R1234yf) as a substitute of R134a for carrot and banana drying. The experimentation with heat pump dryer test facility using R134a has been performed for model validation. Effects of drying time and material m ...