Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Jiong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.195 pp. 587-596
- algorithms; electric potential difference; fuel cells; oxygen; renewable energy sources
- ... Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) is promising in distributed generation owing to its load reliability in complementing intermittent renewable energy sources. However, the existing PEMFC operational researches, usually developed based on the constant current (CC) mode, is not compatible with the grid-connected applications, which instead requires the PEMFC to operate under the constant ne ...
- Shen, Jiong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.238 pp. 495-515
- carbon; carbon dioxide; coal; controllers; flue gas; heat; power generation; power plants; solvents; steam; turbines
- ... Solvent-based post-combustion CO2 capture (PCC) provides a promising technology for the CO2 removal of coal-fired power plant (CFPP). However, there are strong interactions between the CFPP and the PCC system, which makes it challenging to attain a good control for the integrated plant. The PCC system requires extraction of large amounts of steam from the intermediate/low pressure steam turbine to ...