Jump to Main Content
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019
- cluster analysis; land use; landforms; magnetism; protocols; public policy; soil map; soil properties; soil sampling; soil surveys; support vector machines; tropical soils; Brazil
- ... The demand for information on the soil resource to support the establishment of public policies for land use and management has grown exponentially in the last years. However, there are still difficulties to the proper use of already existing information for soil mapping. Here we aimed to establish a protocol for soil mapping using legacy data, magnetic signature and soil attributes evaluation. A ...
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 12
- Oxisols; Universal Soil Loss Equation; Water Erosion Prediction Project; chemical analysis; erodibility; geostatistics; iron; magnetism; monitoring; pedotransfer functions; prediction; regression analysis; soil sampling; sugarcane; tropics; water erosion; Brazil
- ... Spatial assessment of soil erosion is essential for the adaptation of agricultural practices and monitoring of soil losses. In this sense, this study aims to assess the efficiency of magnetic susceptibility (MS) as a predictor of soil erodibility factors (K for USLE model; Kᵢ and Kᵣ for WEPP model) fora detailed mapping of Oxisols with different iron contents in northeastern São Paulo State, Brazi ...