Jump to Main Content
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.541 pp. 86-92
- abrasives; buildings; coatings; concrete; corrosion; hydrophobicity; leaves; roads; strength (mechanics)
- ... Reinforced concrete is widely used in civil engineering due to its outstanding mechanical properties and low cost. However, icing and corrosion on concrete-based facilities such as roads, dams, and bridges often cause safety issues. Superhydrophobic surface with completely water-repellent properties that are inspired by the lotus leaf in nature, has great potential to solve this problem, however, ...
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.535 pp. 100-110
- aluminum; magnesium; steel; titanium; wettability; zinc
- ... Extreme wettability surfaces have attracted more and more attention due to their practical applications, however, few reports have shown a universal method to create surface patterns with extreme wettability on a variety of metals. In this paper, a mask-assisted dual-chemical-processing approach without special modification is used to prepare the extreme wettability patterns on various metal subst ...