Jump to Main Content
- Strunjak‐Perović, Ivančica, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of fish diseases 2019 v.42 no.8 pp. 1201-1209
- Photobacterium damselae subsp. piscicida; agar; bacterial infections; blood; culture media; fish; fish diseases; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; species identification
- ... MALDI‐TOF MS was tested for the identification of Photobacterium damselae subsp. piscicida on isolates grown on two media, cultured at three incubation times and applied on the target plate by the direct sample spotting (DS), by the on‐target extraction (OTE) and by the full extraction (FE) method, in triplicates. The identification of samples grown on blood agar (BA) outperformed identification o ...
- Strunjak-Perović, Ivančica, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.224 pp. 1-8
- Cronobacter sakazakii; Enterobacter cloacae; Enterococcus; Ochrobactrum anthropi; Rheinheimera; amoxicillin; animal pathogens; antibiotic resistance; bacteria; bacterial contamination; cell viability; effluents; fish skin; flumequine; gills; heterotrophs; humans; indicator species; intestines; molds (fungi); municipal wastewater; norfloxacin; oxolinic acid; plate count; risk; sewage; sugar beet; sugarcane; sulfamethoxazole; surface water; wastewater treatment; water pollution; wild fish; yeasts
- ... The aim of the study was to compare bacterial composition and load in waters and fish related to the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP), particularly waters and wild fish affected by sugarplant processing (sugar cane and sugar beet). Aeromonads were the most frequently isolated group from water and fish. A. hydrophila was a prevailing species in isolates from water, followed by A. veronii, Rheinhei ...