Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Su, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.220 pp. 362-370
- G-protein coupled receptors; bisphenol A; calcium; cell proliferation; cyclins; estrogen receptors; estrogenic properties; mitogen-activated protein kinase; non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; phosphorylation; protein synthesis; reactive oxygen species; signal transduction
- ... The negative health effects of bisphenol A (BPA) due to its estrogenic activity result in the increasing usage of alternative bisphenols (BPs) including bisphenol AF (BPAF). To comprehensive understand health effects of BPAF, the MCF-7 cells were used to investigate the effects of BPAF on cell proliferation, intracellular reactive oxygen species (ROS) formation, and calcium ion (Ca2+) level. The m ...
- Sun, Su-ju, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Anaerobe 2019 v.56 pp. 116-123
- Chinese people; Clostridium difficile; antibiotic resistance; death; diarrhea; digestive system; epidemiological studies; humans; infants; polymerase chain reaction; ribotypes
- ... Clostridioides difficile is a colonizer of the human gut; asymptomatic colonization has been reported to be more common in infants and is highly variable across regions even with no symptoms of diarrhea or death. Antibiotic treatment strategies might increase the antibiotic resistance of C. difficile. We performed a one-point study involving 1098 healthy infants (0–36 months) to address the defici ...