Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Yi-Fei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.240 pp. 215-225
- carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; gas hydrate; hydrogen; methane; steam
- ... The CO2 replacement technique is considered as a promising approach for both gas hydrate recovery and CO2 sequestration. Based on this technique, the continuous CO2/H2 injection-production mode had been studied in our previous work. However, there are limitations on this continuous mode, such as lower CH4 recovery and CO2 sequestration ratios, lower CH4 concentration in produced gas and higher inj ...
- Sun, Yi-Fei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Applied energy 2019 v.250 pp. 873-881
- Raman spectroscopy; atmospheric pressure; dissociation; gas hydrate; ice; methane; permafrost; temperature; transportation
- ... The structural transition of methane-ethane gas hydrates is generally observed during the forming process; however, it has seldom been reported during the dissociation process. Study on the dissociation behavior of methane-ethane hydrate below ice point has important implications on gas storage and transportation. It was also be helpful for the natural gas hydrate production by depressurization in ...