Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yujun?
- Wang, Yujuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 2019 v.47 no.2 pp. 245-256
- cropland; forests; geographic information systems; grasslands; growing season; land use; meteorological data; models; remote sensing; resource allocation; shrublands; soil texture; spatial data; watersheds; woodlands; China; Yellow River
- ... The green water approach is relatively more important in terms of its utilization with different land-use modes. It is necessary to couple eco-hydrological model and multi-source remote sensing parameters to estimate land-use efficiency of green flows. An eco-hydrological model is constructed in this study to simulate the green water flows in the Yellow River Basin, China. The structure of green w ...
- Wang, Yujuan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.250 pp. 109539
- aquatic organisms; data collection; environmental protection; freshwater; guidelines; management systems; pollutants; screening; water quality criteria; water quality standards; China
- ... Water quality criteria are the basis for formulating environmental water quality standards, and are also an important part of environmental water protection and environmental management programs. The current study focused on a systematic discussion of the current research progress of water quality criteria theories and methodology for aquatic organisms both in China and internationally. This study ...