Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Guangyue, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy policy 2019 v.128 pp. 752-762
- carbon dioxide; coal; greenhouse gas emissions; industrialization; neural networks; China
- ... The global community and the academic world have paid great attention to whether and when China's carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions will peak. Our study investigates the issue with the Nonlinear Auto Regressive model with exogenous inputs (NARX), a dynamic nonlinear artificial neural network that has not been applied previously to this question. The key advance over previous models is the inclusion o ...
- Xu, Guangyue, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.9 pp. 2234-2239
- alloys; bagasse; bioethanol; biomass; catalysts; cellulose; condensation reactions; corn stover; energy; ethanol; feedstocks; green chemistry; greenhouse gases; hydrogen; hydrogenation; hydrolysis; oligomerization
- ... Chemocatalytic production of bioethanol from cellulosic biomass is significant for both low-carbon energy development and greenhouse gas control. In this work, a multifunctional Ru-WOₓ/HZSM-5 catalyst was designed and prepared for the one-pot efficient transformation of cellulose and raw biomass (bagasse and corn stalk) to bioethanol via a series of cascade reactions. Addition of Ru/WOₓ, which cou ...