Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Ming-Hua, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Organic letters 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 5035-5039
- arylation; boronic acids; catalytic activity; imines; moieties; rhodium
- ... A rhodium/sulfur–olefin complex catalyzed asymmetric 1,2-addition of arylboronic acids to six-membered 1,2,6-thiadiazinane 1,1-dioxide-type cyclic imines to access highly optically active sulfamides (95–99% ee) has been developed. By taking advantage of the simple functional group transformations, an interesting array of valuable chiral 1,3-diamines with different substitution patterns can be read ...
- Xu, Ming-Hua, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.12 pp. 1605-1611
- catalytic activity; chemical structure; coumarins; dehydrogenation; microwave treatment; palladium; quinolones
- ... A microwave-assisted base-free intramolecular cross dehydrogenative coupling (CDC) of 3-aniline substituted coumarins and quinolinones have been developed. A broad range of indolo[2,3-c]coumarins and indolo[2,3-c]quinolinones can be easily afforded in good to high yields (up to 93%) under palladium catalysis. The method is among the most straightforward and convenient ways to access these fused po ...