Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.210 pp. 256-265
- business enterprises; business management; decision support systems; environmental markets; experts; marketing strategies; models; multi-criteria decision making; quality control; stakeholders; Taiwan
- ... Green marketing strategy has increasingly become a sustainable business operation goal, and Green Marketing Audit (GMA) is an effective measurement tool. In order to satisfy the green marketing quality assurance, the tight integration of green marketing missions, competition, stakeholders’ requirements, and business activities are necessary. This study focuses on the establishment of green marketi ...
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Marine drugs 2019 v.17 no.6
- Chondrostereum; IKappaB kinase; animal models; edema; endotoxemia; gelatinase B; hippocampus; humans; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; lipopolysaccharides; lungs; macrophages; marine fungi; messenger RNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; monocytes; phosphorylation; sepsis (infection); tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Activated human monocytes/macrophages, which increase the levels of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and pro-inflammatory cytokines, are the essential mechanisms for the progression of sepsis. In the present study, we determined the functions and mechanisms of hirsutanolA (HA), which is isolated from the red alga-derived marine fungus Chondrostereum sp. NTOU4196, on the production of pro-inflammat ...