Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jenny, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary surgery 2019 v.48 no.4 pp. 505-512
- cranial cruciate ligament; dogs; medical records; odds ratio; osteotomy; postoperative complications; regression analysis; risk; stifle
- ... OBJECTIVE: To determine the influence of 3 fixation systems on complications rate after tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO) in dogs >45.4 kg. STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective case series. SAMPLE POPULATION: Dogs (N = 287, 342 stifles) >45.4 kg with cranial cruciate ligament tear treated with TPLO. METHODS: The medical records of dogs treated with TPLO were reviewed for fixation and postoperative c ...
- Yu, Jenny, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2019 v.80 no.8 pp. 787-791
- Beagle; adults; adverse effects; cerebrospinal fluid; cross-over studies; dogs; hematologic tests; veterinary medicine
- ... OBJECTIVE To evaluate safety of stylet-in and stylet-out techniques for collection of CSF from the cisterna magna and to assess whether there were differences between techniques with regard to contamination of samples, sample quality, and efficiency of collection. ANIMALS 10 adult purpose-bred research Beagles. PROCEDURES A prospective crossover study was conducted. Preanesthetic physical and neur ...