Jump to Main Content
- Yun, Dae-Jin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant molecular biology 2019 v.99 no.1-2 pp. 135-148
- Arabidopsis; F-box proteins; Nicotiana benthamiana; anthocyanidins; anthocyanins; biosynthesis; catalytic activity; enzyme activity; fluorescence; genes; leaves; lignin; messenger RNA; metabolites; mutants; mutation; phenylalanine; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; transcription (genetics); transcription factors
- ... KEY MESSAGE: A Kelch repeat F-box containing protein, SMALL AND GLOSSY LEAVES1 (SAGL1) regulates phenylpropanoid biosynthesis as a post-translational regulator for PAL1 (phenylalanine ammonia-lyase) and an indirect transcriptional regulator for ANTHOCYANIDIN SYNTHASE. Phenylpropanoid biosynthesis in plants produces diverse aromatic metabolites with important biological functions. Phenylalanine amm ...
- Yun, Dae-Jin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant biotechnology reports 2019 v.13 no.2 pp. 161-168
- Southern blotting; abiotic stress; chlorophyll; crop yield; drought; drought tolerance; genes; introgression; leaves; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; soybeans; staining; transfer DNA; transgenic plants; transpiration
- ... Drought is a major abiotic stress in crop yield and its inevitable consequence is the increased production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and cell damage. To reduce excessive ROS accumulation in soybean, AtYUCCA6 gene was transformed via Agrobacterium-mediated transformation. About 3% of transformation efficiency was generated from five batches of the transformation experiment. Eighteen transgen ...