Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yangjun, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.168 pp. 492-504
- compressors; deformation; internal combustion engines; turbines
- ... Under the pressure of increasingly stringent emission regulations, highly efficient turbocharger turbines are desired to achieve high performance of internal combustion engines. Turbines suffer from significant performance deterioration under realistic inlet conditions distorted with swirls, yet relevant researches are quite limited. Little understanding has been gained about how the inlet swirls ...
- Zhang, Yangjun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.191 pp. 553-560
- antibodies; biomarkers; early diagnosis; heat shock proteins; humans; immunoassays; magnetism; neoplasms; patients; peptides; solvents; survival rate; thermal stability
- ... The early diagnosis of liver cancer by target biomarkers is of great significance for improving the survival rate of cancer patients. However, it is still a challenging task to sensitively detect circulating protein biomarkers due to decreased binding activity of antibodies originating from uncontrolled orientation of immobilization on the surface of a solid matrix. In this work, a novel immunoaff ...