Jump to Main Content
- Carlucci Palazzo, Carina; Cremonezi Japur, Camila; Borges de Araújo, Lúcio; Diez-Garcia, Rosa Wanda
- Nutrition and cancer 2019 v.71 no.4 pp. 594-604
- anthracyclines, etc ; adjuvants; body mass index; breast neoplasms; drug therapy; food intake; fruit juices; fruits; patients; sweets; weight gain; women; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Weight gain during breast cancer treatment has not been explained yet. This study aimed to explore eating experience and its relationship with weight gain and sweet preference and intake in women in chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. Thirty-one patients indicated for adjuvant (n = 16) or neoadjuvant (n = 15) chemotherapy containing anthracyclines were evaluated. Weight, sweet preference in ...
- Wang, Qian-qian; Zhou, Biao; Ji, Yuan-yuan; Zhang, Hao-jian; Ma, Zhong-jun; Shen, Li; Ding, Wan-jing
- Phytochemistry letters 2019
- anthracyclines, etc ; Streptomyces; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytotoxicity; density functional theory; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; prostatic neoplasms; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Six new anthracyclines (1-6) were obtained by the investigation of the solid fermented extract of a marine-derived Streptomyces sp. NB-A13. The structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR, HRESIMS, UV and IR. The absolute configurations of compounds 1-5 were established by calculated electronic circular dichroism (ECD) using time dependent density fun ...