Jump to Main Content
- Bassi, F. M., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.2 pp. 24
- Triticum turgidum subsp. dicoccon; Triticum turgidum subsp. durum, etc ; Mayetiola destructor; biotypes; chromosome mapping; cultivars; disease outbreaks; durum wheat; genes; genetic resistance; introgression; loci; marker-assisted selection; pests; quantitative trait loci; telomeres; Northern Africa; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) is a major crop of North Africa. Here, its ...
... novel locus derived from T. dicoccum. QH.icd-5B was identified on 5BS at LOD of 9.5, ...
- Daskalova, N.; Doneva, S.; Stanoeva, Y.; Belchev, I.; Spetsov, P.
- Cereal research communications 2019 v.47 no.1 pp. 157-169
- Triticum, etc ; crossing; durum wheat; genotype; germination; hexaploidy; hybrids; overwintering; parents; pathogens; phenotype; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; powdery mildew; races; reproductive performance; tetraploidy; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... and winter survival of hybrid plants in F₂ were assessed. Among all crosses, those ...
... studied in F₄–₆ from SHW8ATb/ Progres and SHW5A-Tb/Severina crosses after individual ...
... genotypes with dicoccum plant shape from the latter cross were developed. SDS-PAGE ...