Jump to Main Content
- Boschin, Giovanna, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.55 pp. 135-145
- Lupinus; adverse effects; antioxidants; cardiovascular diseases; cumin; disease prevention; egg yolk; lentils; milk; milk proteins; polypeptides; protein hydrolysates; rice bran; soybeans
- ... Bioactive peptides derived from food proteins are increasingly recognized as useful tools for improving health. In this dynamic field, multifunctional peptides represent an emerging area: this definition indicates those peptides which have the capacity to impart more than one physiological outcome by affecting different targets. They may be considered an improvement in respect to monofunctional pe ...
- Boschin, Francesco, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Quaternary international 2019
- basins; case studies; farms; land use; landscapes; pastoralism; social identification; socioeconomics; Italy
- ... The Middle Bronze Age site of Gorgo del Ciliegio is located in the Afra valley (Upper Tiber basin) in the proximity of strategic trans-Apennine passes connecting the Tyrrhenian regions of Central Italy to the Po plain and the Umbrian-Marches territories. At Gorgo del Ciliegio a Middle Bronze Age small settlement composed of a single house and various kinds of ancillary features was discovered. Thr ...