Jump to Main Content
- Rodriguez-Carrasco, Yelko, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.278 pp. 700-710
- 15-acetyldeoxynivalenol; Fusarium; boiling; deoxynivalenol; deoxynivalenol-3-glucoside; fumonisin B1; fumonisin B2; malt; mashing; metabolites; zearalenol; zearalenone
- ... The fate of deoxynivalenol, deoxynivalenol-3-glucoside, 3- and 15-acetyl-deoxynivalenol, zearalenone, α- and β-zearalenol and fumonisins (fumonisin B1 and fumonisin B2) through mashing and wort boiling was studied. Three different mycotoxin contamination scenarios were considered. In almost all samples an increase in the level of mycotoxins in wort was observed during mashing followed by a decreas ...
- Rodríguez-Carrasco, Yelko, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.99 pp. 34-42
- at-risk population; daidzein; grains; health promotion; ingredients; mass spectrometry; microbial contamination; mycotoxins; soy protein; soybeans; vegetarian diet
- ... Soy-based burgers, an option of meatless hamburger-style, are basically made with soy protein, wholegrains and veggies. However, some ingredients, such as cereals and soybean, are particularly susceptible to fungal contamination. Therefore, a fast and simple procedure for the simultaneous determination of isoflavones (n=12) and mycotoxins (n=21) in soy-based burgers was developed throughout an ace ...