Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Zelong; Jiang, Jingwei; Pan, Yongjia; Sun, Hongjuan; Guan, Xiaoyan; Gao, Shan; Chen, Zhong; Dong, Ying; Zhou, Zunchun
- Journal of proteomics 2018 v.175 pp. 136-143
- Apostichopus japonicus; H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; aquaculture; energy; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; industry; integument; mitochondria; pathogens; protein composition; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; proteomics; therapeutics; China
- ... Apostichopus japonicus is one of the most important aquaculture species in China. Skin ulceration syndrome (SUS) of sea cucumber is a common and serious disease affected the development of A. japonicus culture industry. To better understand the response mechanisms of A. japonicus during SUS progression, the protein variations in the body wall of A. japonicus at different stages of SUS were investi ...
- Wang, Qian; Li, Xiao-Yi; Zhang, Zhan-Tao; Tao, Zhi-Lin; Tang, Bao-Jun
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.175 pp. 18-28
- business enterprises; carbon; carbon dioxide; case studies; cigarettes; drying; emissions; energy; energy conservation; industry; issues and policy; leaves; models; China
- ... As one of the major carbon dioxide emitter, industrial sector has attracted considerable attention of the whole society on the energy saving and emissions reduction issue. Since the tobacco primary process has the typical characteristics of process industry, and it represents about 80% of the total energy consumption of cigarette production, this paper proposes an integrated model employing the e- ...